Sunday, October 22, 2006

Rant...

There was wind in my hair, I used to move with gay abandon, careless about the world. Where have those days gone?
I wanna feel the same energy in my feet, same enthusiasm in my spirit, same crazy idea about the world, spewing random lines without any care in world.
C'mon get up on yer feet, the energy is still bublin', a lil' under the surface though, c'mon tap it, don't waste it, let the turbine of your life harness it.
Don't waste no time, no more, this is the tipping point. See the happiness in their faces, the joie de vivre.
Every second counts from now onwards...........

PS: Nostalgia hit :-)

3 comments:

Sookie said...

Somehow your posts remind me very much of Bollywood 70s!
Amitabh in 'Mukaddar Ka Sikandar' fits your description!

naVee said...

Maybe, I am from that lost decade !!!

k@rTh1K said...

yes it counts, Carpé Diem !!!